All of our puppets are build with quality and endurance in mind and got through an inspection process before leaving the shop. However, occasionally the unexpected occurs. In the unlikely event that you need to make a claim, here is how the process works.
Limited Warranty Terms and Conditions
This warranty is valid for one year from the date of purchase from RoosterSocks Puppet Co. and only applies to the puppet named on your invoice/ receipt. Grey market puppets (puppets you purchased from someone other that RoosterSocks directly) are not covered. We will happily make repairs for as a paid service, however.
Your puppet warranty does not cover the following:
- Normal wear and tear
- Problems that are caused by upgrades/ modifications that were not performed by RoosterSocks Puppet Co.
- Damage caused (including but not limited to) improper use, excessive use, improper storage, improper cleaning and care, and accidents (stains, dropping, etc.)
- Damage caused by improper packaging on your part when shipping puppets to RoosterSocks Puppet Co.
- Damage caused by an “Act of God” or event beyond the control of RoosterSocks Puppet Co. (flooding, fires, etc.)
Examples of Covered Issues
- Manufacturing fault (stitching or shoulder joints)
- Eyes/ears/face features coming loose
- Arm rod handles coming loose
How to Make a Claim:
- Call (800) 593-0145 or email via the contact page to begin the process
- Return the puppet, along with a copy of your original invoice/ receipt. Be sure to get a tracking number and insurance, as RoosterSocks is not responsible/ liable for lost and damaged packages.
- You are responsible for postage to ship the puppet to RoosterSocks. The puppet will be returned at no additional cost.